- Tarte Lip Stain: I love this lip stain. It gives me the prettiest flush that lasts and lasts. I read recently that they changed the formula, so I'm curious to see how to wears now. I will report back once I get it!
- Almay Lip Balm Lip Gloss: I've written about this lipgloss before. It feels like a lipbalm but is some of the prettiest gloss. I think I have five different colors now. I can't recommend them enough.
- Clarisonic brushes: Always needs some replacements for my Clarisonic. I'm convinced I breakout less with using this brush. It's the perfect exfoliater for glowing skin.
- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Cream Wash: With 2% salicylic acid, this wash cuts through dirt, sweat and makeup like no other. Works perfectly with my Clarisonic.
- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara: my holy grail mascara. I have blond eyelashes, so I need an everyday mascara that still packs a lot of punch. This does that and a whole lot more.
- Bare Escentuals: The First Resort: Maybe it's the first hints of sunshine but I'm dying to try this bronzer from Bare Escentuals. It looks like it would give a pretty glow while adding some color to my face. I religiously keep my face out of the sun, so I need some bronzer to give me that golden glow.
All of these products are available at Ulta. What's on your wish list?
May your shopping make you feel even more beautiful...