2. Baublebar Block Monogram Necklace: I love this necklace because it is so different and easy to read. So many of the initial necklaces are in script and you can't tell what they say. They are four sizes to choose from too, which is awesome for someone like me who likes her jewelry to be dainty.
3. ASOS White flare skirt: I've been really into wearing all one color outfits these days, and there is nothing prettier than white on white. I'd pair this skirt with a perfectly simple tank, and break it up with some jewelry. Upcoming outfit post perhaps?
4. Nine West Tixilated Toe Pumps: I wanted to buy these during their Friends and Family sale, but something made me wonder if I'd fall right out of them. I adore them and would wear them with the a gorgeous white skirt. Watch for a follow-up post on nude pumps.
5. American Eagle boyfriend jeans and plaid button down. Perfect for easy weekend style.
6. Sam Edelman slipons, does anyone NOT have these at this point? And of course, my love, the Clare V. foldover clutch in leopard, or really any color. I would like one of each. Swoon-worthy for me- not for my wallet.
May at least SOME of our Spring Wishes come true!